Jämför med The NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellences egna formuleringar utifrån samma texter!
- Russia is a potential threat to Sweden, but should not be exaggerated.
- NATO membership is a multifaceted issue.
- Swedish defence of Gotland is important for regional security in the Baltic Sea.
- Russian military activity in the Baltic Sea is a threat to security.
- NATO involvement is vital for regional security in the Baltic Sea.
- Allied defence of Gotland is important for regional security in the Baltic Sea.
- There is an irrational fear of Russia in Sweden and the Swedes are aggressive against Russia.
- US is demonising Russia to encourage Swedish NATO membership.
- Sweden’s increased defence spending in Gotland is an aggressive act against Russia.
Varför blev narrativen om samma punkter så olika?